From the beginning we were a team of ex-game developers who wanted to take the pain out of the localization process (that is, translating your game into many languages). Now the team has expanded to include sales, localization and marketing. We're creating a CMS that manages all the loc-data in the game and allows everyone involved in the translation process to work together. Some of our clients include Square Enix, WB, Microsoft, Avalanche Studios, NCSoft and Capcom. Cool games that have used our tech includes Doom, Batman Origins and Shadow of Mordor.
We're based in Helsingborg, a great coastal city in southern Sweden. Our team is small but experienced and anyone working here will have a great impact on our products.
Digital growth managerFulltime, Helsingborg, Sweden
We’re looking for a digital growth manager to grow our online revenues.
We’re looking for a Digital Growth Manager to lead our online revenue-building activities. Our clients are successful game development companies from all over the world and we help them reach and delight players globally. Our offering is translation services and technology to manage translation assets. As Digital Growth Manager you will work with positioning our brands, manage our marketing and work with optimizing our landing pages and onboarding experiences. The position requires a great understanding of digital sales and marketing, creative thinking combined with an analytical approach.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing
- Expert user of common analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Full understanding and experience from all major acquisitions media channels
- Strategic planning skills including the translation of strategic ideas into executable actions
- Ability to learn, monitor and act upon industry trends
- Experience of new product launch
- Self-starter with ability to work autonomously; with a roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of SEO and landing page optimization
- Previous experience of writing online sales copy
- Experience in using Google Adwords
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Education, minimum Bachelor's degree in technology, business, finance, or related field/experience
- Initiate, manage, analyze and evaluate digital marketing activities with clear trackable objectives
- Explore and use all acquisitions media channels to drive growth
- Set up process-flows to retain and engage users
- Introduce innovative, creative and commercially justified new ideas and methods to increase revenue
- Introduce and encourage a data-driven approach to decision making ensuring the Voice of the Customer is front and center
- SEO and copywriting
Apply as Digital growth manager
Email CV to email@example.com
Please add "Digital growth manager" in the subject line
Other open positions at LocalizeDirect
Web Designer with strong UI-UX skillsFulltime, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are looking for a technical graphical designer with strong web and UI-UX skills to join our HCM based development team.
Localization project managerFulltime, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Looking for a Localization project manager to join our Ho Chi Minh office