From the beginning we were a team of ex-game developers who wanted to take the pain out of the localization process (that is, translating your game into many languages). Now the team has expanded to include sales, localization and marketing. We're creating a CMS that manages all the loc-data in the game and allows everyone involved in the translation process to work together. Some of our clients include Square Enix, WB, Microsoft, Avalanche Studios, NCSoft and Capcom. Cool games that have used our tech includes Doom, Batman Origins and Shadow of Mordor.
We're based in Helsingborg, a great coastal city in southern Sweden. Our team is small but experienced and anyone working here will have a great impact on our products.
Localization project managerFulltime, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Looking for a Localization project manager to join our Ho Chi Minh office
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- 15 Days paid leave
- Work in international company
We are currently looking for a Localization Project Manager to be based at our HCM office. Help manage our game localization projects around the globe. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing numerous localization projects of different sizes and genres for multiple platforms. The majority of which are managed through our localization systems.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience working in a similar LPM position within a multilingual localization vendor.
- Experience working on games projects and an understanding of the game development lifecycle and process.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Planning and customer engagement experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard localization tools and processes.
- Experience in recruiting and managing freelance translators is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, power user in MS Excel.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of a foreign language
- Good understanding of various text file formats
- Python scripting knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage localization projects from initial contact/request through to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, time and budget expectations.
- Manage client relationships and serve as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Providing timely responses and actions to customer and colleague requests
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish.
- Directly select, instruct and manage translators.
- Recruit and manage freelance translators.
- Communicate project activities with internal stakeholders.
Why You'll Love Working Here
We're a Swedish company built and managed by engineers with a background in the games development industry.
- Develop innovative product using the latest technologies
- Flat organization and no hierarchies to get in the way of getting things done
- Multinational company - get to travel and meet colleagues from other countries
- Be a big part of a small team - your input will make a big difference
- We're fun, friendly and flexible
Apply as Localization project manager
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add "Localization project manager" in the subject line