From the beginning we were a team of ex-game developers who wanted to take the pain out of the localization process (that is, translating your game into many languages). Now the team has expanded to include sales, localization and marketing. We're creating a CMS that manages all the loc-data in the game and allows everyone involved in the translation process to work together. Some of our clients include Square Enix, WB, Microsoft, Avalanche Studios, NCSoft and Capcom. Cool games that have used our tech includes Doom, Batman Origins and Shadow of Mordor.
We're based in Helsingborg, a great coastal city in southern Sweden. Our team is small but experienced and anyone working here will have a great impact on our products.
Web Designer with strong UI-UX skillsFulltime, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
We are looking for a technical graphical designer with strong web and UI-UX skills to join our HCM based development team.
As a web designer, you’ll work on our websites and an exciting web app that we’re developing. For the websites, you’ll create all art and icons as well as layout and the HTML/CSS. You’ll also work with the developers creating UI mockups and later realizing them with a final design. You need to be able to get into users' mind and create UI flows that feel obvious and straightforward even for advanced operations.
- Be responsible for the UI and UX in our web app
- Support development team with UI mockups
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design and manage style guidelines
- Create original graphic designs
- Design marketing materials
- Create and design responsive websites and landing pages for our products and services
- Use a data-driven approach and user research to design and improve UI and onboarding flows
Your Skills and Experience
- Have excellent graphic design skills - show us work samples
- 2+ years experience from working as a web designer or UI/UX designer
- Great understanding of UI, UX and interaction design patterns
- Excellent skills in graphic design and layout
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Great knowledge of standard art software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Great understanding of HTML and CSS
- You have an impressive portfolio to show us
Apply as Web Designer with strong UI-UX skills
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add "Web Designer with strong UI-UX skills" in the subject line
Other open positions at LocalizeDirect
Localization project managerFulltime, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Looking for a Localization project manager to join our Ho Chi Minh office